View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 12:11 PM

Default i refuse to get hypertensive

i haven't had 40 doctors but have talked to 4 or 5, and i have come to similar conclusion, for me personally it would be either Dr Clavel or Dr. Beirstedt, mostly because they can just do more than here. I need a fusion at T8-9 and probably T9-10 due to severe spinal stenosis and possible myelomalacia at both levels and it is the worst pain i have when it flares up. nobody, but nobody wants to touch the thoracic region. i realize it is a really sucky surgery, so is the painthat said it appears i am also going to need to have 3 levels done in my neck, i already have a C3-4 acdf, and i have some outfits calling me and i don't have the heart to tell them i don't want that particular implant and i can only get one here and i need 3. i also need 2 more at L4-5 and L5-S1. certainly a couple fusions, hopefully about 5 ADR, maybe some percutanious laser discoplasty and stem cells on all the rest, or succumb to being Forever Drug Addicted (FDA) thanks and have a better day.
2007 mri revealed all but 2 discs of entire spine are either bulged, some torn, a few herniated and compressing foramenal nerves or chord c3-4 fusion. myelomalacia at 2 levels, facet arthropathy, spinal and foramenal stenosis, yadda, yadda...