View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 04:04 PM

Default "Clicking"

We took x-rays on 8/24, 9/16, and 10/30. My next follow-up is on 12/4/2015 and we'll take another full set of films. At the suggestion of the kind woman in Colorado I started PT last Friday (11/13) and walked a fair amount this weekend. My posture wasn't as it should be with my head being held up too high and my chin not in the correct position. My core neck muscles were very weak and I was given a couple of exercises to strengthen them. Today I'm pretty sore but the clicking isn't as loud these last couple of days. Thanks for all the good advice, I really appreciated it.
My name is Charlie, I'm 46, and I started having neck pain around 2009. After years of conservative treatment the pain became extreme and inescapable Feb. of this year. I tried everyting and it just got worse. An MRI in June revealed a disc failure (bulge) with pressure on the thecal sac and severe right neural foraminal narrowing. I had bone on bone at C6-7 and the doctor recommended a fusion or ADR. The Mobi-C device was implanted on 8/10/15 and I was back to work on 8/14/15.