View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 03:00 AM

To answer some of the posts:

The doctor here said it was grade 1, but Malte told me it was grade 2 or possibly even 3, didn't look that crazy in the MRI, but I'm not the doctor.

Facets, I'm not sure how they are, perhaps it's something I should look into?

My doctor here said the CT scan showed a pars fracture, so that's what caused the slippage I'm assuming? Or perhaps it was fractured when I was younger and that heavy lift caused the vertebra to slide forward more and smush the disc?

My experience has actually been completely opposite, I had prompt responses from Bierstedt and it's been much slower going with Clavel (assuming he's pretty busy though).

As far as how much mine has slipped, I think I remember my doctor here saying at least 8mm and I'd gain a good half inch or more of height once my back was re-aligned.

I asked Malte about the procedure and he said the fusion would be done from the front, then the adr, and the keyhole incisions would be done from the back to finish things off.

Thanks a bunch for the input!
-Very intensive kickboxing training during this time.
2013(May): Pain started coming back while training.
2013-Now: Diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis L5-S1 and ddd at L4-L5. Declined fusion less than 24 hrs pre-op. Began my research on ADR and alternative possibilities to fusion.