View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:36 AM

Default A Few Thoughts

Hi Christine,
I'm new to this forum and I too have some multilevel cervical DDD. I have just a few thoughts while reading through this thread. When you feel up to it, I'm wondering if you'd be willing to post sometime what symptoms you are currently experiencing? Secondly, I see in your signature that you have four levels that are affected - does Dr Zigler feel that this 4th level could not be a pain generator? Since you are facing another very difficult surgery, shouldn't this level be addressed as well? And my last thought is that even though you can't afford to travel overseas, and I know you must be feeling incredibly exhausted by now, it might be helpful to sent your MRI and reports to one of the more experienced surgeons overseas just to get another expert opinion - like with Drs Boeree, Clavel, or Pimenta. There's probably some time left while your waiting for your insurance approval. I just want to make sure you're 100% comfortable with your decision.

Wishing you all the best,

MeggieLynn
*Tx's-PT, 2 ESI's Interlaminar & transforaminal, 2 SI Joint steroid injections, Failed LBB for SI Joint