View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 07:19 AM

I called my adjuster Mr. Schn#%$ from Liberty Mutual on Friday and he told me that Liberty Mutual considers the Prodisc experimental. He wants my surgeon Dr. Goldstein to write him ANOTHER letter stating WHY he thinks the Prodisc is better than the "Sherreat" (Thats how this uninformed DOLT pronounces it) My surgeon already wrote him a letter!!! This is the same idiot adjuster that approved two NJ surgeons that had done ONE ADR and ZERO ADR procedures. HA! I obviously refused those surgeons and fought to get the good Dr. Goldstein at NYU by having my company's medical director call Liberty Mutual's medical director. Well of course NOW my company's medical director left the company so I have to ask my VP (who would help me in any way possible)to write a letter to the new medical director. He in turn would have to talk to Liberty Mutual to get me approved.

This moronic adjuster has EVERYONE jumping through hoops for him. This little punk would have me be a labratory rat by being the first "Sherreat" surgery for some doctor, but won't approve what my experienced surgeon (who does both Charite and Prodisc) AND my PM doctor thinks is best for me. Jerkface told me he could find doctors to dispute my surgeon. I'm not sure his doctors would even know what a "Sherreat" is. What a JOKE this kid is! Did I mention pencil-neck and worm? Yeah THAT too!

How much longer do I have to suffer before it's not experimental....1 month....2 months.....3? Who is he to question my surgeon and PM anyway? He has proven himself to me to be uneducated, yet he controls my LIFE right now. I have all the reports on the Prodisc and will burn out his fax machine with all the reports he will receive on Tuesday.

I force myself out of bed to go to work at least 3 days a week now. Maybe if I stop going to work altogether, they will understand the seriousness of my pain. I'm just not mentally ready to sit home yet although nobody would question it if I did.

I hope Dr. Goldstein can find time to write this letter soon.

In my Workers Comp settlement, can I now sue for mental anguish?
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1 tear)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC