View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 08:50 AM

I'm just need one level at L4-L5.

Thanks for the support. That's why I come here.

My situation + what I see my Grandmother, Aunt, and Mother go through with incompetant nurses and doctors really makes me worry about our country's health care system.

I have a friend who will not leave her mother's bedside in the hospital. She watches EVERY medication that is given and questions EVERYTHING because the nurses don't look at the chart and do things they're not supposed to.

I have an Aunt in a nursing home. My Mother popped in to see the aide SHOVELLING food into my Aunt's mouth. Her mouth was full of food but he kept shovelling more in so he could get to the next mouth. My Aunt has lost 30 lbs (she is skinny to begin with) and my Mom ALWAYS finds her in bed with a dirty diaper. They lost THREE hearing aids, they lose her clothes, and use my Aunt's personal supply of diapers for other patients. Mom has to write my Aunt's name on all her clothes with a permanant marker. My Mom has put in multiple complaints to the state.

(Add to that the post I put into the "Bitch Session" thread about my Testosterone Dr.)

But I digress....

How does a medical insurance adjuster not know to pronounce "Charite"?

Is this even America anymore? This is Third World stuff!!!

Thanks for the support and yes I will continue to fight. Even if it's from my bed!!!
Epidurals and facet injections
5/15/06 Discogram confirmed L4-L5 DDD also an asymptomatic L5-S1 tear
10/24/06 L4-L5 Prodisc surgery with Dr. Goldstein
CAT scans & X-Rays show ossification
Trigger Point Injections, Medial Branch Blocks, Acupuncture, Weekly Deep Tissue Massage
10/27/08 Discogram (positive L5-S1 tear)
11/25/08 L5-S1 fusion with Dr. Goldstein
FAILED BACK SYNDROME
Liberty Mutual WC