View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 08:24 AM

Yes, I know how to receive the PM, just not send one! Not too tech savvy. But I did receive yours and thanks. I'm hoping and praying that when Dr. B gets in there, he will go, oh, not so bad, only 1 adr is needed. But that's not very realistic as my discogram was concordant pain 10/10 at L3-4, L4-5, L5-6 (my extra vertebra). This distraction pain is scaring the hell out of me. It's hard to think of being limited and in enough pain now, only to go into more extreme pain after surgery, and then to hear from some dumb *** that her adr didn't help at all. I did not need to hear that from her. I am at the end of my rope, yes, but I am diving into adr with all the hope in the world that this will help me! Sorry, I just had to rant/rave for a minute. Some people can be so stupid. I'm in really decent shape going into this, not overweight at all, eat right, still make myself get on treadmill with pain, so I'm hoping those factors will help with recovery. How long approx does the distraction pain go on? Or is it all over the board? That's enough rambling on my part. Off to the bank to wire the money for surgery. Thanks again! Cindy
vertibroplasty @ above levels, 9/15/01
4/06 hip labral tear repair
4/07 Lumbar ProDisc replacement by Dr. B., 3 levels; L3-6
7/2/08 ALIF of L6-S1
7/30/08 Removed bone cement.
8/7/08 Diagnosed with pulmonary embolism, double pneumonia, collapsed left lung, pleurisy, pleural effusion.
3/10/09 right SI Joint Fusion; seeing light at end of tunnel, for first time in 8 years!!