View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 05:35 AM

Well, thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. Paulette, you will see that I updated my signature line. I had my signature line on the old forum, but had a heck of a time logging in on this new one and was just glad to finally get logged in that I just didn't care to go into it all.

The insurance commissioner's office did call yesterday afternoon. Her take is to go ahead and request the external review anyway as all the problems I had during my panel review is common. That's why the commissioner's office ALWAYS suggests to do the external and forego the internal when offered the choice.

She is giving Pacificare the benefit of the doubt in thinking that her letter to them and their letter to me crossed in the mail or something wacked like that. ANYWAY, doesn't make sense to me, but she said to go ahead and it couldn't hurt, right?

All I do is fill insurance form out again (5 minutes) and submit with it any new information which she suggested that I print and submit the most current chart from the link I got here. I'm going to cut and paste it in this post when I'm done for anyone who needs it.

So, I think that's all for now, and again - thanks for making me feel like not such a slug!

Here's the link - VERY VALUABLE!!!
http://www.charitedisc.com/charitedev/domestic/patients...r2/docs/coverage.pdf
PLIF L5/S1 - hdwr removed when C6/7 revision
PLIF L4/5 & Dynesys L3/4 10/10/06. Looking forward to living again.