Thread: M6 vs LP ESP
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorian View Post
Much like you I been delaying my operation on trying to decide on the disc and the doctor. Hard to say which is best because the doctor that uses the m6 or vice versa have faith in that disc and love it. So they are going to sell you on the notion that their disc is the best, at least for them. They are comfortable installing it and are comfortable with the results they have seen.

I think in my personal opinion every disc has a chance to fail no matter what disc it is. However, I also think that chance is rather small especially if you are dealing with a very skilled and well known doctor.

I have also heard the that LP-ESP has a good track record with something like 10 000 implated with no failures, does not seem as aggresive with the smaller top groves, has the calcium bonding and coming from the doctor that uses it believes it has a stronger core than the M6.

However, the M6 doctor will defend their disc telling you that there are over 50 000 happy customers with yes a very few failures which seem to be doctor placement errors or total failures which no one can seem to provide any actually physical evidence on.

I prefer the LP-ESP disc for my own personal understanding of my research but I also prefer a doctor that only installs the m6. So I am caught between the two deciding do I go with the doctor I am more comfortable with or do I go with the disc I am more comfortable with. That has been my personal delay.

You will surely get a wide range of responses on which discs is best but seriously we are not doctors and can only go on what they are telling us and common sense. Will that meshy center of the m6 fail in the future? perhaps, will the calcium bonding of the LP-ESP disc fail in 10 years, perhaps .. who knows. Seems from what I have seen most discs have a pretty good track record when put in by a skilled doctor, but there is always that small percentage where things go wrong.

Hit me up on private if you wnat to know the doctors I have talked to so far.
cheers
Dorian, Email me at davidstagno21@gmail.com