View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 11:50 AM

Hi Cheryl0331, thanks for your note and I am so sorry for everything you have gone through. My condition pales in comparison to what you've had to endure. As for Regenokine I was thoroughly happy with the results. It brought me 5 years of almost pain free living and a return to an active lifestyle. Yes, it is expensive and out of pocket. Actually total cost was over $10k. I used my whole bonus that year to pay for it, but I believed in the premise and promise. The problem is that it doesn't fix the underlying mechanical failure of the joint. While it will reduce inflammation, and significantly so, it does not repair the joint. The theory is the body will heal, and we all know that once a disc goes, well then, it goes. Hopefully the medical community someday finds a solution that combines healing and regeneration into the equation. I would try stem cell and PRP, but the mechanical issue would not be solved.

I am really hopeful for ADR, but my insurance company has denied me again and I am forced to go to an external review. I will most likely switch to an ALIF procedure given my debilitation to this point.

Thank you for your reply,
Chris
Seeking surgical fix, preferably ADR via the ActivL Implant System
Insurance Status: Denied UHC; currently fighting