View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 09:12 PM

This is yet another example of the roadblocks put up by insurance companies to find any reason to deny coverage. Just imagine the folks who are not fighers, who are not capable or inclined to do research on their own behalf. I am sure this type of thing works for the insurance companies a majority of the time. While I am angry when I look back at my own experiences, at least I was able to work through them and get the treatment I wanted although a significant portion came from out of my own pocket. (With a lot of help just from this site alone)

I can't believe this continues to occur in our country daily and still health care is not a top 5 issue in politics except possibly among seniors. How can other subjects such as the display of the ten commandments and gay marriage take precedence over something that affects the health and lives of americans every day?

I better stop now or I will have a novella here. But, I completely agree with Mark above. Medecine is part art and part science. I still look back on the varying diagnosises (sp?) that I have had in the past couple of years alone, all from "top doctors" and am thankful I did not stop with the first assessment or even second assessment.

Feeling great!