View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:19 AM

It is now to the point where I am just considering paying for it out of pocket. Dr Kropfs office called me and gave me a break down of what it would cost me at century city hospital. The hospital wants 33 Gs, the vascular surgeon wants 2,500. The Physician is 15, and there was some othercost of 5 Gs,. Right now I am in the most excrutiating pain Ive been in, I cannot walk, I havent slept in 6 days. His office yesterday called in a sript of medrol dose pack. which they say should take away some of the pain, but it is not, I think I am getting worse. I cant sit on the dang toilet. If I go to the ER they will say what is what I have heard and others before. My good ness your on how much morphine, percocet and that isnt helping your pain, then they give you some lame shot that they say will send you into lala land once it kicks in, but you still lay there wanting to just die. So now to my question, Did you pay for the surgery and then go after BlueCross for the money. This money is coming out of my daughters college fund. What do I do. I cannot afford this, it is totally ridiculous. I called Blue cross yesterday and they are a bunch of idiots telling me over the phone that I cannot put my appeal over the phone even though the form they send me says I can do it on the phone but I think it is cause they dont want to have to type it all or the internet,but when you go online to appeal it gives you 4 flippin lines to put a whole appeal. Am I suppost to just die here in pain and my kids witness this?
any advice???

Julaine