View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 01:50 PM

I have to decide tomorrow wheter to reserve operation spot for 4-5 or not, and I am just getting crazy and very depressed.

- Dr. Clavel tells me that a fusion reverse should be made as soon as possible, maximum within 6 months counting by now in order to try to recover mobility on that level
- My pain level right now is tolerable, if i do a minimum physical activity.. but it depends on the day and it is fair to say I am not working since 6 months ago so my physical requirements are very low
- Everytime I seem to be decided I read a new thing that causes me 1000 new doubts. Today I talked with Dr. Clavel about HO and he told me in my case may not appear.. but when I was coming back at home I read about osteolysis in elastomeric replacements. Are these ADR really aimed to last more than a few years?? https://link.springer.com/article/10...86-021-07094-7
- I am pretty obsessed about adjacents disks damage due to fixation, but there a lot of studies that suggest that ADR does not prevent that either.. it pisses me out the perspective to have all my spine fused in a future.. really worried

I would appreciate any feedback, my mind is getting crazy already

----

Elorpar

c5c6 fused in 2021
Thinking to replace fusion to cp-esp