View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 11:44 AM

I took NSAID for 6 weeks or more due to the head accident I had just 2 weeks after my 3 level surgery. It didn't seem to make much difference for formation of HO at my at C6-7. But no HO so far at the other two levels. So who knows. But as stated, be careful of bleeding from taking without supervision.
I have emailed Sonia. She is also quite good, although her English may not be as good as Olga but it doesn't matter in your case. Finally, don't worry about the scar. Clavel placed mine in a neck crease and can't see it. Stay out of the sun and get Trofolastin Reductor de Cicatrices patches at the Farmacia and start using in a few weeks, as directed by Clavel. Oh, the arm is likely no issue. just stretching of the nerves to put the adr in. We are not doctors however!
C5-C6:Moderate disc osteophytes. Mild-moderate canal stenosis. Moderate-severe bilateral foraminal stenosis.
C6-C-7:Mild-moderate disc osteophytes. Mild canal stenosis. Moderate left and moderate-severe right foraminal stenosis.
June 29,2016-3 level M6 (C4-C7) Dr. Clavel Barcelona