View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 06:28 AM

I had successful surgery by Dr. Ritter-Lang on March 27th, 2009. I ignored (but investigated) the personal vendettas being posted on this and other forums and went to Stenum with the confidence I had chosen the surgeon with the most experience.

For the record, Dr. R-L will perform up to 5 surgeries on Fridays. Other surgeons are performing surgeries at Stenum on Fridays too. On 3/27/09 there were 5 surgeries for the "US" patients. Surgeries began at 8 AM. I was last and mine began at 4 PM. As of last month, ALL of the 5 patients are doing great (we keep in touch).

I think Harrison's quoted statement by Stenum on speed was aimed at diagnosis and treatment and not a speedy surgical procedure.

I doubt the Stenum bashing will ever end on this or other forums. The forum format doesn't provide the proper environment for a surgeon's peer review. All it provides is for continuation of the same, tired accusations and embellished rumors accumulated over the years.

If I had to do it all over again, I would, without hesitation or reservation go back to Stenum.

If anyone would care to discuss my experiences, I'd be happy to share them.

Bob
04/07 Recurrent Disc L5/S1
4 Ortho and 1 Neuro Surgeon, 5 MRIs, 1 EGM, 1 Myleogram & 11 EDIs later:
03/27/09 L4/5 & L5/S1 Maverick disc at Stenum