View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:21 PM

Harrison,

It should be understood that your research on Stenum did not include Stenum's side. Stenum will not violate patient confidentiality at any time. I find it difficult to digest as truth any conclusion that doesn't weigh both sides of a subject.

The problem with condemning any surgeon in a forum such as this is there is no peer review. All readers can go by is the patient's story. There may have been pathologies or anomolies that the surgeon had to work around. These reviews could only be decided by surgeons that have been in similar situatiuons.

Stenum has helped many patients. I would imagine they have at least the same success/ failure rates as any orthopedic hospital in the world.

CP, I am truly sorry your surgery at Stenum didn't give you the same relief as mine. I wasn't there when you were. I do know there is a second surgeon (Dananberg sp?) that performs surgeries on Fridays as well. I remember having my choice of he or Dr. R-L. Dr. Ritter-Lang's experience won that decision. I hope you find pain free living soon.

Bob
04/07 Recurrent Disc L5/S1
4 Ortho and 1 Neuro Surgeon, 5 MRIs, 1 EGM, 1 Myleogram & 11 EDIs later:
03/27/09 L4/5 & L5/S1 Maverick disc at Stenum