View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 10:39 AM

Thanks Harrison! I did see that post. I searched all posts pertaining to procedures in germany, india, etc... The site you have built here is quite impressive! I am extrememly thankful to you.

So looks like I will be changing the criteria of my research. Over the past couple weeks, I have been researching the worse possible outcome which was going overseas for the treatment. BUT, I finally had a small glimmer of hope with my insurance. I own a small company and looks like my company can adjust the insurance plan and get me covered, even with my pre-existing condition! I have had nothing but bad news as of late, so this was a huge change for me.

Now, I will adjust my research into finding the best ADR surgeon in the Chicago area. With my insurance adjustment, I should be able to choose my doctors.

I hope to have the procedure in about two months from now. That will give me some time to make this insurance adjustment, research, get my finances in order, etc.

Anyone with info on top ADR surgeons in the Chicago area, I would be very grateful.

Thanks again
Scott