View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 08:34 PM

Default Boy oh Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinlal View Post
I was able to get to Dallas, TX and meet with Dr. Zigler, thank God. He viewed all my mri's, xray's, ct scan, as well as ordered more tests to see what was going on.

I had a facet block and a discogram, my C5 and C4 are both bad and have to be replaced. I am thanking God I did not go through a revision on the Pro Disc at C6 as Dr. Zigler let me know it is not too far forward and the alignment is ok. I cannot believe how close I came to making a mistake.

Now, I am waiting for Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield to approve whatever Dr. Zigler orders and hope I will be able to have my surgery with him and get my life back.
Just when you thought that you had done the right thing and this should have made it better. I have dreamt of an ADR at my c6/7. I am alreayd fused at c3-6 and it sucks!!! I have facet arthrosis now even at the levels that were fused. Fusion can cause ddd from stress above and below. That is what happened in my case anyway. If I could find a doctor that would remove the disc and merelyt let me pay put of pocket for the adr I would do it in a heart beat! But I can;t find anyone here in Oklahoma City.
2009 fusion with Roi-C @ C3-4
2015 MRI & CT mjr ddd @ C6-7, segmental kyphosis at C7-T1, 2-level M6-C prosthesis by Dr. Clavel Barcelona Spain
2019 H.O. formed behind M6-C @ C6-7 left nerve rt & in spinal canal.
2020 Revision C6-7 to a CP-ESP prosthesis by Dr. Schmitz Dusseldorf Germany