View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPJH View Post
Jason,

It is tuff to just focus on one surgeon. It's good to start there, but then you should contact and send your MRI's, etc. to at least to three of the top surgeons in the field. Before I was able to make my final decision I had sent all my information to ADR surgeons in Germany, Mexico, England and Spain. Plus I had the support and input of my spine surgeon here in the U.S.. It can take some time and in the case of some of the surgeons there is a cost for them to review your records, but it's a life changing decision so doing your research is key to your success. All the best to you as you move forward.

JPJH
thank you it is a very exausting prossses just when you think you found the right dr 5 other good ones pop up its hard when you dont have anybody to talk to about their experiences with a doctor you hear about or pick kinda like going in blind oh and by the way i was considering the m6 lumber anybody have one of those or know any of the long term success please let me know oh and which doctor did you end up going with,which disc and how was your out come