View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:31 AM

You are absolutely right. From my entry, it does sound as though my decision was based upon impatience (partitially so), but it seems that my husband had been listening (unbiasedly - as he is without pain) to the technical aspects of the devices. As I read him the various blogs and viewed the mechanics, he was concerned about the longevity of the internal components of the M6 (again, we're not medical/mechanical engineers). I was good with my decision until I kept reading all of the positive outcomes with Dr. Bierstedt as of late, and have not seen many responses about Dr. Bertagnoli (2009 from what I've been told).
I like what I have read (in research) about both surgeons, but doubt is always still there. I had made my arrangments for Sept. surgery, but can't help feeling uneasy about it (with regard to the device).
Really, I guess, my concern is......ProDisc or M6?????
C4/5 central and rightward bulging of disc and osteophyte causing mild right neural foramen stenosis narrowing and right lateral recess narrowing
C6/7 Central disc bulging and osteophyte and hypertrophy of ligamentum flavum canal stenosis and narrowing of bilateral neural foramina
Sept 9, 2013 Scheduled with Dr. Bierstedt C4/5 & C6/7 M6