View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Banned

If you read GMW's post, he makes many wild, totally unfounded, accusations of that I am acting unlawfully.

He has seriously insulted us ... again. What's more disturbing, is the generality of it. I wouldnt be so upset if he had just quoted something I could understand ... and possibly fix.

I am very surprised that you are suggesting that I leave ... when in fact ... I have never gone to someone else's thread and accused or attacked them.

GMW stated:

"patient advocate rendering medical opinion" - False, there is no patient rendering medical opinion. Where?

"This is a personal opinion and conclusion, and one that borders on slander." - False, there was no opinion stated. Where? I posted facts. You draw your own conclusions. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

"medical "conclusions" rendered by a layman" - False. Those are Doctor's statements.

"to draw the conclusions he did, as an "amateur surgeon", is not helpful, and frankly, quite dangerous." - False again. I never even said anything there. This guy is truly attacking. Unbelievable. If ANYONE posts diagnostics, then according to GMW, they are pretending to be a surgeon.

"However, to render medical opinions, and draw medical conclusions which may or may not be accurate are not appropriate." - False. Again, just because he says so, DOES NOT MAKE OUR DOCTOR'S OPINIONS WRONG.

If ANYONE had said that to ANYONE besides me, I'm sure you would delete it. Prove me wrong.

I leave open the opportunity for you or GMW to delete (or seriously modify) the insults and slander on my wife in the prior thread.

Best Regards,
Matt