View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall_Boris View Post
Hi Dave,

I'm about 5 weeks to my one year back surgery anniversary. And yes, I did have concerns and worries, particularly since Dr. Bierstedt hadn't had many posts about him at the time and they seemed to be putting together their program. As a matter of fact they switched the post op accommodations to Medicos in the last week before we were to leave. There were a lot of emails between Malte and myself regarding that!
Take comfort for now that there are so many positive outcomes from not only Biestedt but other doctors as well. You'll take more comfort when you meet Dr. Bierstedt.
Once we took off on the plane, I felt a kind of relaxation, like I did the best research, made the best decision, and everything was on autopilot.
Dear Stone, I am close to pulling the trigger on a two level ADR with Dr Bierstedt but it seems like the demand is much higher and they have less time for hand holding. Well success bring more success. I am glad to read about so many positive results and I look forward to reporting on mine in the near future. I am tentatively reserved for January 7, 2014. I guess I'll be rolling in the snow after surgery. Well there is always Barcelona! Best regards, Mike
April 2011: 2 level laminotomy; L4/L4 & L5/S1
More PT, pain meds and injections.
...and 2014, still researching ADR.
February 2014: endoscopic foraminotomy, Dr Bitan