View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 12:22 AM

I am new here and am in the process of finding a Dr that will request the adr surgery. The ones I have been to so far wont bother because my ins. BC/BS of Wyoming wont cover it. I have been busy setting the stage for my appeals and probably future lawsuit. This week I have an add (4x4) coming out in our paper that covers the entire state. It reads: Are you a candidate for a disk replacement surgery? Have you been denied this FDA approved device by your insurance company? If so please call me. The add will cost about 300.00. I have been talking to all my local and state representative. I am waiting for the Senator to come back in the office to visit with him. So far the intrest has been genuin and they want numbers. One of the representatives is also an orthopedic surgeon. He is angry. None of them were aware of this situation withe the ins. com. I have also spoke withe the Insurance comissioner of Wyoming and they have been very helpful. Part of our premium money goes torwards new technology. The insurance commisioner wants to know why then is it not available to us. They recommendsuing and have sent paperwork to file an official complaint when I am denied, wich I will be. I have a letter to the editor ready to be sent and calls in the local news paper for a story. I am going to contact the tv news. I will not go quietly!I hope these ideas work and help others. I will let you know as I go what I am doing and the responses I get along the way. BendaWyoming