View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 05:57 PM

Steer a clear course away from Dr. Yannopolus of Bloomfield CT. Not only did he tell me a month before my surgery with Dr. Yue that there was nothing wrong with me, he said that anyone who would operate on me would be committing a criminal act. I had my guts practically hanging out and just started walking after surgery when I went up to his office and picketed him. Quack Quack Monkey Man. That reminds me, it is Picket Season. As far as Yale Medical and Staff in New Haven Connecticut, I am lucky to have found them. Billing will always be hospital billing. During pre-op scheduling I had the most wonderful nurse, I will never forget. The d-hour before surgery I was given multiple opportunities to leave. My anesthesiologist was Sheppard Stone, great guy. For a while I thought I was getting the run around until Laura told me she was scheduling me. Boy, did that separate the men from the boys. I can still feel that lump in my throat. When Laura at Dr. Yues’ office gets on the case, watch out. If there is any adverse residual from my experience at Yale, I would say it is denial, that I am not in love with Laura. (JL)
6-14-05 L4/5 & L5/S1 Prodisc Yale New Haven CT Dr. James Yue