Thread: BlueCard WW
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 07:57 PM

That you for the contacts. I had already sent my info to Dr. Clavel and Dr. B in Germany, but I will try the UK as well. I'm not sure if I could afford them, but I can hope. I also saw on another site that another mom from my area had a surgery with Dr. Dam-Huei in Brest, France. She was also a three level candidate and a patient at TBI. Dr. Ziegler told her that best option was to try to go to France because fusion was not a good option for her age. Her diagnosis was also similar to mine.

The tax option would be good, except I am single now and haven't been able to work really. So no income to really deduct from. I am going to contact manufacturers of Mobi-C and try to get some surgeon names in France and see. I don't know exactly how Bluecardworldwide works. I downloaded the app but it I have to search for providers by city which has been time consuming.

I thought I could give that route a try because with my family overseas I could cut some of the expenses. I won't need a companion or housing. Bluecard seems hit or miss with reimbursement though.
C6-7 2mm protrusion; no cord contact

Waiting for 1st surgery