View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 11:18 AM

I found Dr. Naraghi in San Francisco in my research. He is supposed to have extensive experience with ADR, both cervical and lumbar. So far, I have not found any negative info on him, but I see that no one has made mention of him here.

Here are two websites that talk about him:
http://www.spineuniverse.com/mdpage.php?doctorID=317
http://www.spineresource.com/8269/1.htm

I talked been in touch with Dr. Delamarter's office and sent them my films and reports. His answer was that I might be a candidate for ADR but he wanted me to get six level discogram before he would consider it. After doing some research into discograms I wasn't exactly happy about his demand. Are they really necessary? They sound medieval to me. Delamarter is the only doctor that has asked for this and so casually too. Considering the amount of pain this test would inflict, I would have liked a little more empathy. They could learn something about accommodating out of town patients from the folks in Germany.

I went in search of a doctor that might be more sympathetic and first do no harm, as their oath states.

I have been amazed at the fact that many of these doctors that are so called leaders in their field, do not know each of each other. I think we would provide a great service at this website and forum to start a list of doctors and allow members to rate and make comments about them. And I would suggest letting the doctors know we are doing this so they can see what the community thinks of them and to expose them to what other doctors are doing.

I will let you all know what I discover about Dr. Naraghi. I am due to meet with him on June 9th.

Thanks,
Gene

1968-Severe roll-over car accident at the age of 17 - I am currently 57
1985 – rear ended by 20 ton trick – sever whip lash and compression, compounded damage.
Spine doctor says I have the spine of eighty year old, and s