View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:38 AM

Hi,

As an engineer, I find it difficult not keeping up with the ADR things (though mentally I should probably move on to an other subject of interest ). Interestingly, I also found out that one of the top Finnish (public health) surgeons consults Zeegers on the very problematic cases.

There has previously also been a lot of talk about Bertagnoli`s ties to Prodisc. The link below implies that Zeegers MIGHT have some similar ties with LDR:

Willem Zeegers - Inventor Patent Directory, Page 1

Is this bad? I think that the most experienced surgeons (like Z and B) have a lot to give to medical device industry and it is good that they help design a device that they are the most comfortable working with. Of course there is some risk of bias, but that applies to most surgeons anyway.

I had a positive experience with Dr.B. Though as a perfectionist, I must say that his thoroughness regarding diagnosis may not match Zeegers (from what I`ve read and heard).

I just created a signature. It should be shown below and tell you about my status. After 2 years it seems like things are still improving. The shoulder adds a lot to the equation here. Anyway, I`m back to living my life and working with certain limitations.
- 2010 cervical MRI -> c6/7 problem
- Developed frozen shoulder during "conservative treatment"
- 2011 prodisc-c nova c 6/7 by Dr. Bertagnoli
- Ongoing neck, scapular and shoulder issues
- Nerve root canal narrowing osteophytes behind adr. Considering revision.