View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 02:29 AM

@gene- hi gene. yes i agree with you, i'm too young to have any of these done. Thats why the doctor recmmended adr. I have looked into mircodisectomy/foraminotomy and has very low success rates central disc bulges. They are mainly for bilateral disc bulges 5mm or more. The doctor that wants to do the adr is known for performing microdisectomy/foraminotomy. I even asked him about it, theres no way it would benefit me. I'm pretty much out of options. I'm really trying to live through it.
Thanks for the advice.

@harrison
hi harrison
Again i agree, and i'm really trying to go to school and live my life without intervention. It's almost been a year since it happened and i've failed my first class since then. I'm an A, occasional b student, but i've never had problems staying in class before the accident. I've been a complete shut in for the whole year waiting for the pain to go away. It's a stinging feeling when i move my neck back. and it goes down to the back of my triceps.
I have slight disc degeneration at c3-c6 with no osteophytes or bulges other than c3/4, according to the mri report. No neck problems prior. My family has high blood pressure, which i caught on. Its not over 140, which is the limit for high blood pressure, but it gets close sometimes. I don't smoke or drink. I was competitively athletic, but i can change that if i have too. I can still cancel it, but i've got no options if i do. thank you for the advice.

Current
1. waiting for insurance (united health care) to authorize the procedure for mobi-c single level.
2. waiting for doctor to see if i'm eligible for an m6 trial.