View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:50 AM

Teobin,

Thank you for the info I will try letting them know about my condition, getting a ride to and from terminals might be great. I've got about 4k extra in my budget and am planning to see about upgrading the long flight at least. We had to do that once for a friend who got injured, he was able to upgrade his flight from australia from coach to first for about 1k. I'm gonna make sure i'm at the airport early and see what is available, unfortunatly I just couldn't justify the extra 16k for round trip tickets for my wife and I. My wife did offer to go coach but I just couldn't do that to her. She is a wonderful woman and she doesn't like to fly, it was really nice of her and it means a lot to me that she offered cuase I know how much she hates to fly. I've been to japan twice and Vanautu 3 times and europe about 12 so I have figured out how to make the best of the long flights but i'm still hoping for the upgrades. We leave a week from tommorow and I know this week will be crazy trying to get everything ready to go. Thank you everyone for you incouragement.

Richard
DDD C 5,6,7 opted for two level ADR
Surgery in Malaysia January 09
Using Discover disc