View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 04:20 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry I took so long to get back the forum but with work and caring for Becky time is kinda slim.

I dropped off the Lumber/Pelvic MRI's at the Surgeon yesterday. He called today and said he noticed arthritis & DDD but nothing stands out that would cause her low end pain. Said he wanted to see Becky and discuss treatments and options. Also said that her Abdominal pain was not being caused by her Spinal issues. I still think the Abdominal this is nerve related if not spine related.
Becky's left leg was twitching pretty bad last night and today. It still hurts too. Still doing a lot of reading trying to figure this out. Like Becky says, " Why cant we find a Dr. House. He wouldnt give up! Besides I could be a b***ch to him and wouldnt feel guilty."

LBP- Yes Dr. Goldberg has experience with ADR. He has run studies at Rush on ADR and is well respected by many Doc's we have spoken to about Becky's neck. Dr. Geisler is also an option for 2nd opinion if nothing else. I have to admit that I have heard some negative comments about him but I didn't put too much stock in those comments considering the source's. I still have an open mind about his clinic.

Terry- Long term effects of the injections are on our minds a lot. She has been able to tolerate her neck pain but with this added abdominal and lower back pain she isnt doing so well. Her Pain Doc has started her with his office Psych to regain coping skills and a better perspective. He is also going to do some biofeedback/relaxation stuff with us.

Harrison- Considering what the surgeon said today we are once again looking systemically. Thanks for offering your time to talk. I may take advantage of that soon.
Unknown cause (maybe MVA 20+ yrs ago)
Muultiple Facet & Epidural injections
A/C & rotator surg 11/04 Neck pain significantly worse since then.