View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 11:46 AM

Chris, i have a lot of knots in my back and the backs of my legs due to spasms. try some deep tissue massage to get rid of them. i did one session a couple years ago and needed more but the therapist moved. she did break one not up almost completely. most therapists here don't do that kind of massage, mostly for relaxation, not busting up stubborn knots which can be torturous and need multiple sessions. i haven't heard back from Bierstedt, but Clavel has given me the most thorough review of all the spine docs i have contacted. most will treat 2 or 3 levels, Clavel said i need 9 levels treated with 3 adr in my cervical spine, C4-5, 5-6, 6-7. fusions in my thoracic and lumbar, T8-9, 9-10. L2-3, 3-4, 4-5, L5-S1. i think you are a little soon for surgery too, but keep doing your research there are other option besides disc replacement, like laser discoplasty, micro surgery. i also have had decent luck with epidurals, but like EVERYTHING there are risks.
2007 mri revealed all but 2 discs of entire spine are either bulged, some torn, a few herniated and compressing foramenal nerves or chord c3-4 fusion. myelomalacia at 2 levels, facet arthropathy, spinal and foramenal stenosis, yadda, yadda...