View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:30 PM

Hi everyone,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I never received an e-mail stating there were responses to this thread. Odd.

Kimmers,

You are absolutely correct. It is hard to make the right decisions when it comes to what the correct path is when you are in pain. Lord knows I have second guessed myself many times. I'm just tired of being in more pain. And when I have people I work with who say to me "I can see that you are in pain. It's written all over your face" it gave me another reason to seek help.

I have seen the video of Dr. Bitan implanting the Charite disc into a patient & I have to agree he was very meticulous. This was part of the reason why I sought his help. You can't go wrong with experience & expertise.
Disc Bulge C4/C5, Disc Degeneration T11/T12, Bi-Lateral tears L5/S1, Diagnosed w/ Lumbar Disc Derangement w/ Radiculopaphy. Treatment: IDET, Percutaneous Discectomy, SI Joint Injection, Facet Block. All failed. Empire BC/BS Denied Coverage for ADR-lost all of my appeals. MVP also denied coverage.

ALIF/PLIF Fusion 1/20/09