View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 01:13 PM

Hi:

I do not know much about Dr. Zigler, I have heard his name associated with adr surgery, but I have heard TBI named as one of the centers that have the most adr experience in the U.S.

I used to play alot of golf but have not been able to since 2004. In Februay I had the Prodisc surgery at L4L5 and sure hope this will enable me to golf again in the future. I have read of other people playing golf regularly after successful adr surgery. I did read you should not even consider golfing for at least a year after adr due to the twisting nature in the spine involved in the golf swing. I also chose adr over the fusion that was initially recommended to me because I felt this would give me the best chance to keep much more range of motion. Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search!

lumbar lami 1998
lami revision 2004
Prodisc L4L5 February 2008
Hurt back staining deck in 1997--No back pain, all in right leg--misdiagnosed in urgent care as strained ligament in leg--reinjured 3 months later--tried physical therapy, vax d decompression without success. Lumbar lam L4/L5 in 1998--reinjured in 2