View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 03:32 PM

Default Cost for a single-level M6-L in Europe?

It's been a couple years since I've been around the site, but....following two recent car accidents....I find the condition of my L5-S1 deteriorating again (after a couple years of relative stability). Back in mid-2013, I'd been in touch with Dr. Bierstedt, Dr. Zeegers, Dr. Clavel and Dr. Dare. If I recall correctly, a single level ADR (most often the M6-L) was running in the mid-$35K range (out of pocket), and I'm curious if prices have gone down at all....or are still in the same ballpark? Back then my financial situation was a bit more conducive to going across to Europe, but now might be a different story. That said, I figured I'd start doing the leg-work now....just in case.

Thanks, and best regards to all!

Alan
4/07:LBP + radiculopathy=severe L5-S1 herniation , 7/07:Micro-D, 08-09:Reherniation, 09-17: periodic residual symptoms (conservative modalities to maintain "stability" = prolotherapy, ESI/nerve blocks/facet injections, chiro, massage, phys ther), 7/17 pain in neck/right shoulder radiating into hand (no trauma involved), 7-10/17 Conservative treatment to date include physical therapy/dry-needling/facet-injections (C4/5 to C6/7). Researching surgical options should progression continue.