View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 03:43 PM

I never did find a way to manage my pain with drugs. I just had surgery again!

I had a few RFA's that gave me about six to eight months of relief in the lumbar and cervical spine. Then in February of this year I had two RFA's that made my pain 10 times worse! That is also supposed to be an unusual reaction according to the doctor and the literature online.

I guess it's about figuring out the least of all evils that work for you. I hate to give advice because we are all different. I just talk about what has worked and not worked for me but, I don't think we all respond the same to drugs, herbs or surgery. I strongly believe in paying attention to and writing down what works and doesn't work for my body. I then bring these lists with me when I see doctors.

Right now, I am trusting the combo of NSAIDs and Tylenol because I trust Dr Clavel's opinion. But, my situation is different than your's. I sure hope you get this figured out. Have you tried dry needling or acupuncture yet?
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016