View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:56 PM

Thumbs up I'm Back (no pun intended lol)

Hey everyone, It's been a while since I've been on here so I just thought I would give everyone an update. I have started having a lot of pain in my neck and my left shoulder and arm as well as my right shoulder. After going back to doctor I was also told that I have yet another herniated disc at C6-C7. as well as two in my lower back. Going through the med board process in the army here is what they diagnosed me with starting from my feet: Nerve damage down my right leg, two herniated discs in my lower back, bad arthritis in my lower back, degenerative disc and joint disease throughout my entire spine, with the two surgeries that I already had another herniated disc in my neck, carpel tunnel in my left hand, moderate obstructive sleep apnea, severe hearing loss in my left ear and really bad tinnitus, hypertension (so now I'm on high blood pressure pills), as well as some other issues but I won't discuss them on here. Never again will I ever have to deal with an army doctor thank god. So right now I'm just playing the waiting game to see what percentage the army and VA will give me to compensate for the 14 years of service that I have given to my country. Wish me luck everyone and I hope you all the best in your future. I defiantly know the pain from having any neck or spine surgeries and the pain from when they fail (two different times) and I honestly don't wish my situation on anyone.
*DJD Disease C3-C4, C4-C5, C6-C7
*Multilevel endplate herniation pits/Schmorl's nodes with evedence of minimal acute-on-chronic inflammation at T12-L1 level
*Disc Laminectomy 17th December 2012
*2 rods 8 screws " Well at least thats what I was told" (Check out the sweet during surgery Photos)