View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Banned

It's been almost 5 years that I've been on the internet, researching spine. During that time, I've met some very extraordinary people. Often, I've watched them face incredible adversity with such grace and courage; it makes me embarrassed to remember how little I accomplished during my ordeal... how I let it affect me.

I have been lucky enough to know a gentleman named Julian Kalmar. We've been communicating for almost 2 years now. His ordeal continues and is so much worse than mine ever was. Yet, it is uplifting, just to hear him answer the phone. He keeps everything in a unique perspective. No matter how bad things get, he chooses to keep separate, the physical pain and disability, from his mood and personality. I'm sure that he has his moments... his ordeal is frightening. But, whatever he's doing here works for him. I've read a few chapters of his book and I look forward to hearing the rest.

Read his story by clicking on the link below.

Warning: The site linked below includes an offer to purchase something of value. If you or any of your agents, assigns, etc... may be offended by such an offer, please make the intellegent choice and don't click this link.

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in any dealings with Mr. Kalmar, except that I intend to purchase a copy his book, plus additional copies for gifts!

So, if you accept responsibility for your actions, and have the capacity to make an intelligent choice about products or services that you might purchase, or not purchase; please click the link below.

http://www.thehappinessformula.com/

If you find this post offensive... you have my sincere apologies. This is not about selling anything.... I feel honored to share the story of a fellow spiney who has been an inspiration to me.

Mark