Thread: Denied again
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 08:57 PM

I think this is a great idea, I was thinking on the same lines earlier. I am afraid that my writing skills are not the best but I believe I have so me good ideas I would love to share, In fact I just wrote an e-mail to a radio personality up here that is very influential. I would like to present him with all the information we can. Paul W. Smith's talk show can be heard by going to www.WJR.com he is on in the mornings 5:30 to 9:00. The insurance companies are causing so many people to live in pain and cuasing them to spend the money they have put aside for retirement, it is just not fare. All the politicians are saying that we need to bring down the cost of health care, this is a good way, Employers are say they need to cut down on work hour lost do to illness, again this a good way. From almost any angle you look at this it is better than fusion!!! I guess I am sounding off again. Any how I think it is time for us to unite and fight back!! Hell lets march on the White House!!!! You think we could get there attention them? A bunch of people in wheel chairs rolling back and forth!

All opinions expressed here are mine and not of this station.

Dave
87 Lam 88 Lam no help. 11/12/04 was told I needed fusion at 2 levels L4/5 & S1/5, ADR Surgery date was 5/13/2013 with Dr. Bertagnoli had fusion on S1/L5 and ADR on L5/L4. it is now 8 years post surgery and do not even take an aspirin for my back.