View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 02:54 AM

Default LDR mobi-c patient advocacy program

In case this hasnt been brought up already......LDR has a patient advocacy program now. They are getting approvals for two level mobi-c surgeries for patients. They just took over my case.

Information can be found here: LDR Spine > LDR Reimbursement

They can take your case through the appeal process all the way to an external review. I will post as soon as I have a decision. They have filed a 2nd level appeal for me. They didn't bypass it and go straight to an external review because they are seeing approvals now at the internal level. I was told its not a 100 percent gauranteed that I will get approval. But I do have a much better chance having them represent me.
Injured back in 2002 training in the Navy Seabees.L4-L5-S1 vertebrate were showing calcification from rubbing against each other with retrolesthesis before I submitted to the fusion surgery in 2013. My neck got bad in January 2015. Moderate & severe degeneration c5-c7 w/spinal cord indentation and nerve root compression.