View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 07:56 PM

Hello ALL,

I hear what your all saying and I agree with most of it but if you really want to be taken seriously the last thing I BELIEVE the ADR community should do is assoicate ourselves with Micheal Moore. The guy is an absolute idiot and an extremist that has never done anything for anyone but himself. Everything he says or documents is less than half the truth.

Everyone loves Oprah but she has become nothing more than a marketing machine interested only in her own self interests. At one time she really tried to help people but I do not see that to much in her programs anymore. Her show is nothing more than an infomercial of which I am sure she gets a cut of every product/person she promotes. (i.e. Dr. Phil)

If we want to get the attention of the health insurance industry lets all get together and file a $100 million dollar (or whatever the number may be ?? ) class action lawsuit against the insurance companies that are the cause of the problem. If a good firm thinks we have a case they will take it on a contingency basis ( no fee to us unless we win).

Unfortunately, in a few years, but not now, I believe that ADR will be the standard for healing back problems. I am four months out and have never, ever felt better in my life. When the time comes all of us can take a little credit for being brave enough to have our "experimental" ADR's that will eventually give the insurance industry the facts they need to deem the procedure "acceptable for coverage".

I'm sure if Oprah could help us she would want a percentage of all the ADR surgeries to follow. She is no different, if not worse, than the people you want to change. Everything is about money. If she can make a buck, sure, she'll help.

Don't mean to offend anyone but I'd rather have a law firm represent me/us than Micheal Moore/Oprah.

David J.
Surgery 2/8/07 at TBI Prodisc L5/S1 with Dr. Zigler
Feeling Fantastic !!
2009 L3/L4 Finally Went.
6/2009 l3/l4 clean-up surgery, failed miserably
Surgery with Dr. Z again 1/28/2010, L3/4 and L4/5.
That will make 3 Prodisc's. Lumbar feels FANTASTIC!!!!
5/5/10, failed fromanotimy on c5/6.
6/9/10 C5/6 Prodisc replace with the man, Dr. Zigler.