View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Thumbs up

I think everyone has to find their own rhythm on juicing; meaning, find what fits their body and schedule. I think the hard part, to your point, is finding what your body “wants” and “needs.” I am a little concerned about doing too much of it, as raw juice contains hundred of powerful enzymes, vitamins and minerals and is powerful medicine (see earlier post).

It seems like you found a good balance; but if you can find a good nutritionist or NP that may provide good advice – go for it. There’s a lot to know about detoxification indeed!

Thanks for the book mention by Michael Murray. I didn’t know about this book, but read the book on Candidiasis he wrote which is excellent and an easy read. For anyone with yeast issues I recommend it. It’s on Amazon or maybe at your local library.

Back to healthy juicing. My sister found a pamphlet on Raw Juice Therapy from the 1950s in a used books store. It’s an interesting piece, chock-full of insights that are especially useful today. I scanned it and attached as Word document, see the attached. Also note the testimonials in the back cover a wide range of medical conditions.

If anyone is amenable to spell checking and editing this document, I’d be much obliged! ; )
Attached Files
File Type: doc The Miracle of Fresh Raw Juices.doc (308.5 KB, 29 views)
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate