View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 08:45 PM

Jenny, Count me in. I was the Union President of my
Fire Departments Union. For 6 years and VP for 4 yrs before that. I tend to be quite the fighter and Unionized our dept. Some people may not like labor unions, although, the California Professional Firefighters is a org that tries to improve safety of the public and safety
of it's members. Your case would be of great concern to them. It is an outrage and I know the best of the best in WC Law and Criminal Law and have access to atty's all over the state thru. the CPF. Arnold is not going to do crap, he is part of the problem. Let me know what I can do. You also a Women I represented an employee who was wronged and we were able to get help from Gloria Allred. She's not the best atty. but she can call a press conf. and get 20 stations there! Dano ( It is a sad day that our system is so broken, that something like this can go foreward)
Firefighter/Paramedic Montebello Fire Dept in Los Angeles, Local 3821. Hurt lifting a patient, 1990 L5/S1 MicroDisk 1990,93,2002 L4/L5 Hurt by Combative pt. 2003- IDET 2003 re-tore L4/L5- 2004 over 14 yrs (15 +blocks and epidur's) TwoLevelCharite