View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Gene View Post
You are correct, the three top guys (Guyer, Zigler, Blumenthal) only take out-of-network insurance. The hospital is in-network. In some rare cases, I guess insurance will cover hospitalization costs but not the surgeon. That certainly wasn't the case for me. Since my surgeon was not in-network, nothing else was covered. I'm still glad I used Dr. Blumenthal. I'm feeling great and it still ended up costing less than going to Europe.

Gene
How is that Mobi-C working out for you? Notice any unusual noises when rotating? One lady on here said she could sometimes hear what appeared to be a "squeaking" sound.

Feb. 2014 - Hybrid lumbar fusion(l5/S1), ADR(L4/L5)...2-level cervical ADR (C5/C6, C6/C7). Dr. Pablo Clavel of Quiron Hospital in Barcelona, Spain. All M6 implants (PEEK cage and plate from Medtronic at fusion level in lumbar.) SAME DAY OPERATION for both areas of the spine.