Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrito View Post
Well I submitted FMLA to miss 9 work days. My 1st day back will be light. I do wish I had extended the time more, but it can't change now unless there is a dramatic complication of my surgery forcing me to be out longer. I love my job. I help others and many times put that even before my own health. I will try to post updates in the ADR Surgical Outcome forum when I can. About 2 days and 8 hours until surgery. But who's counting?
Gorrito.....that's the reason why 99% of us are all here......BECAUSE we put our freakin' jobs before our own health...!!!!
Gorrito....a smart man learns by his mistakes......(your being given a hint here) and a wise man learns by the mistakes of others......how much more infomation/life experience do you need.......agonizing irreversible chronic pain for the rest of your life or..........proper rest and recuperation for your future....???