View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 05:07 PM

Red face Update

Thank you Scoop, Dema, Gene, Colorado Babe and Stone for your condolences. It's such a difficult time for me and your words brought me comfort! It's good to know that there are such kind hearts in the world that will reach out to comfort someone they only know online. You are the best!

I'm still waiting on Dr. Zeegers in Europe for feedback. He mentioned up front that I may have an infection in my neck from surgery 7 years ago. I'm sure hoping he doesn't lead with that in his diagnosis. If it is the case, then I won't be able to have disc replacement surgery. He'll want me to have some more tests to confirm or deny this condition. I'll have to deal with the infection first if I have one and I certainly don't want to risk surgery without knowing for sure because its a contraindication for this surgery. Two other surgeons have looked at my MRI's and none have mentioned an infection. This is so frustrating. Hopefully, he will get back with me by Friday as it's been 13 days since I sent him everything he requested. Unfortunately, he was traveling last week so, that set us back.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016