View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 09:18 PM

Question

Hi,
I have been considering two level cervical (C4/5 and C5/6)ADR as i am starting to lose strength and dexterity. It seems like I have been down the same road as you. I have seen several US docs who dont want to talk about ADR. I have scheduled an appointment with Dr Laurrysen next month to consider m6. I have seen many posts about Dr Clavel and a few about Dr. Harrison and Dr. Dare as well that are very positive. I have been in email contact with one of Dr. Clavels patients who speaks very highly of her experience and results. I then saw the report about Retief Goosen. I also saw an excellent US doc at Virginia spine institute in Reston Virginia who suggested a hybrid fusion with Bryan disc at one level and fusion at the other. He felt there was a chance insurance would pay for this hybrid fusion. He also had an excellent PA and seemed to have a more open mind than most other US docs I consulted with. I have not spoken with any of the European docs you mentioned but was very pressed by positive comments about Dr Clavel! Could you please advise me about your experiences with Dr Laurrysen and other European Docs? I have also been looking at axiomed freedom disc. They recently wrapped up lumbar trials in US and Europe