View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 06:49 AM

Isn't it great that Ms. Peludat logged in to our forum and gave us that insight into the challenges of surgery scheduling with ProSpine? I feel better knowing that there are real, live human beings over there who are aware of my case and working as hard as possible to meet my needs as well as those of other patients in similar situations.

I would add that I personally have had excellent luck using Global Patient Network for my film reviews with ProSpine. The service is not for everyone, but I find it less stressful to let someone else worry about software compatibility and image storage so that I can concentrate on accurate pain journaling, symptom presentation, etc. Because my online profile is so easy to read and understand, I think that Dr. Fenk-Mayer is better able to assess my situation and give prompter feedback. Of course, this is just my own personal experience as a c5/c6 Prodisc patient.

Best luck to everyone on your upcoming surgeries and recoveries.

Laura
General joint hypermobility

Jim - C4/5, C5/6, L4/5 disk bulges and facet damage, L4/5 disk tears, currently using regenerative medicine to address

"There are many Annapurnas in the lives of men" Maurice Herzog