View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 08:30 PM

Default Discograms sound scary but there not please read

As Harrison has explained what you should expect. After I read some of the comments on this site I wasn't sure if I really wanted to go through with it. I decided to go for it or I would have to put up with the astonishing pain my two disc's were causing me.

When I was in the operating theatre I was shaking I was so scared, They gave me some sedation to calm me down and Mr K Lam started the process. All I have to say is that you will only ever experience the pain you have had before in the past, it won't be worse put it that way. Infact I was having a laugh and a joke with everyone in the room whilst it was happening (No it wasn't laughing gas they gave me, it's just something that calms me down)

So please, if you have read through some other posts that have made it out to being the worse thing ever, let me tell you it's not.

I'm so happy I did they found out two disc's had a tear in them and one was degenerative, I knew about the degenerative disc but had no idea abot the tears, so if I had, had just one disc out instead of the two I would still be in astonishing pain right now.

Kind regards,
Kerry