View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover771 View Post
Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I'm STILL reading and reading... Have two calls/emails in to two other docs (one in MD who has done multilevel ADR) and one here in FL who is ProDisc trained. It looks like a hybrid surgery would be the best choice my insurance company would approve. I just want someone to at least tell me that I'd be a candidate! Hoping to hear back tomorrow.

I've added Lidoderm patches to my daily "intake" of pain management. They seem to help. Reading all of your postings, that you lived with pain for a year or more.. Just bums me.. As its only been 6 months and I'm beginning to feel defeated. Just thankful that some of you have actually had success with multilevel ADR and/or hybrid in the US. Out of the country surgery isn't an option for me.. So I continue to comb the Internet, to try and identify the best here for ADR. If anyone could recommend ProDisc surgeons on US, I'd be grateful.
Dr. Zeigler in Texas. Texas Back Institute. What insurance do you have?
Before surgery: severe spinal stenosis C5/C6 (cord "flattened" per stateside doc), + for Hoffman's & Babinsky's.
At time of surgery: 5 yrs MAX before ending up in wheelchair.
Clavel found L5-S1 partially fused. Had to cut it apart to put in M6.
Please excuse brevity - SEVERE carpel tunnel.