View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 04:17 PM

Kisa,
It is interesting that you mentioned Dr.Sarno
4years ago while fighting my lower back and neck pain, numerous MRIs a myalogram, and several doctors giving a fusion %66 of success in my case,
I attacked Dr,Sarno's books. I calle his clinic, was reffered to his student in Chicago area(he was not accepting any patients outside of New York and new Jersey. I had a consultation, bought his tape, woke up the next morning completely pain free and flew back home. His theory about treating TMS(tension myosytis syndrome) works!
By digging out your phychological problems, going into subconscious mind and figuring out the cause
you can target that pain! BUT ONLY if the cause of it is psychosometic. My paradise lasted for almost 2 years. I also have fybromyalgia. I had my dark days. Overall it was an interesting experience. eventully it went downhill, and it took a lot of convincing on my phychiatrist part for me to go back to conventional surgeon.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in Dr.SArno's program I will be gald to share( there is a lot to it). Thanks for listening
Natasha